My monthly mixtapes were not quite monthly there. However I did want to get this up so you could put it on your ipod for your Thanksgiving travels if you wanted.
You can download the zip file with the following:
1. mp3s of the songs
2. liner notes (pdf)
3. playlist files (iTunes txt file and an m3u file)
(for the iTunes file, simply import all the songs to your library and then go to File->import and then select the song list (the txt file). you should now have the 2008oct-nov playlist in your iTunes with all the songs in the correct order).
Go ahead and check out the playlist (below) or the liner notes. It’s pretty folksy but with some soul and things thrown in.
Adrianâ€™s October November 2008 mixtape (rapidshare link )
If you like the artists or songs, I suggest supporting them by buying their music, going to a show, buying merchandise from them or at least telling other people about them.
- Horse Feathers Curs in the Weeds
- The Acorn Darcy
- David Bazan Please Baby Please
- Lewis & Clarke Be the Air We Breathe
- Laura Marling Ghosts
- Theresa Andersson Na Na Na
- Frightened Rabbit Poke (live)
- American Analog Set Born on the Cusp (demo)
- Ben Gibbard Farmer Chords
- Raphael Saadiq Seven
- The Supremes Run, Run, Run
- Ruby Andrews You Made a Believer Out of Me
- Dorothy Berry You’re So Fine
- Miriam Makeba Pata Pata
- Crooked Fingers Solitary Man
- Joe Pug Bury Me Far From My Uniform
- Low Sunflower
- Peasant Impeccable Manners
- Deer Tick Ashamed
- the Twilight Sad Some Things Last a Long Time
 If you’re having trouble with the rapidshare link, here’s what you do, step-by-step. 1) Click on the link. 2) scroll down and click “FREE” 3) wait till the counter gets to zero 4) enter the letters in their graphic into the box 5) click “download”