These are still supposed to be monthly. I guess I can’t always get my stuff together.
You can download the zip file with the following:
1. mp3s of the songs
2. liner notes (pdf)
3. playlist files (iTunes txt file and an m3u file)
(for the iTunes file, simply import all the songs to your library and then go to File->import and then select the song list (the txt file). you should now have the 2008dec-2009jan playlist in your iTunes with all the songs in the correct order).
Go ahead and check out the playlist (below) or the liner notes. It’s got all sorts of stuff: indie pop/ folk/ rock, soul and some African songs.
Adrianâ€™s December 2008-January 2009 mixtape (rapidshare link )
If you like the artists or songs, I suggest supporting them by buying their music, going to a show, buying merchandise from them or at least telling other people about them.
- Try Me Bicycle Big Small
- Tallest Man on Earth the Gardener
- Ohbijou Tender Bones
- Karl Blau Before Telling Dragons
- Marv Johnson Come to Me
- The Swinging Tigers Snake Walk (Part 1)
- Henry Lumpkin Don’t Leave Me
- The Satintones Going to the Hop
- Coconut Records I am Young
- Shugo Tokumaru Green Rain
- Grouper Heavy Water/ I’d Rather be Sleeping
- The Gaslight Anthem The ’59 Sound
- The New Amsterdams Hover Near Fame
- The New Year Seven Days and Seven Nights
- Peter Broderick With Notes in My Ears
- Koernag Namadlanga Ngiyalila
- Kasai Allstars Kafuulu Balu
- The Very Best Kamphopo
- Mogwai The Sun Smells Too Loud
 If you’re having trouble with the rapidshare link, here’s what you do, step-by-step. 1) Click on the link. 2) scroll down and click “FREE” 3) wait till the counter gets to zero 4) enter the letters in their graphic into the box 5) click “download”